Kirinari as a NDIS provider
We are a registered service provider in ACT, NSW and Victoria
If you need some help understanding how the NDIS works and how it will affect you, then we can help.
Kirinari has developed a NDIS Pre-Planning Tool to assist you during your transition into the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Once you have met with your Local Area Coordinator (LAC) and your plan has been approved by the NDIS, we can then provide you with a whole range of services under the scheme.
Kirinari offer a range of disability services under the NDIS. We can assist with the following:
- Accommodation/Tenancy assistance
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Behaviour support
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Household tasks
- Group/ Centre Activities
- Plan Management
- Specialised Driver Training
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Support coordination.