Meet our Customer Service Officers
Kirinari Customer Service Officers, they are here to help you!
To ensure our customers (existing and new) experience a smooth transition over to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), we have formed a customer service team to work directly with you to make the transition as simple and smooth as possible.
How can our Customer Service Officers help you?
Our team of skilled customer service officers can help you in a number of ways. They can:
- Provide information regarding the NDIS
- Guide and support you with your pre-planning
- Keep you up to date regarding anything relating to you and your services with Kirinari
- Assist you with registering for myGov and link the NDIS participant portal myplace.
- Explain your NDIS plan to you
- Discuss how our services can be tailored to meet your unique needs as outlined in your NDIS Plan.
- Help you meet with, choose and form service agreements with your chosen service provider(s)
Where can you find a Customer Service Officer?
Our team of Customer Service Officer’s are located throughout every branch of Kirinari. So that is Albury/ Murrumbidgee Region, Wodonga/ Wangaratta Regions, Nepean Blue Mountains, and Northern New England Region.
Contact us to arrange a suitable time and place to discuss how we can assist you.