2 x Team Leader positions available - Blue Mountains
Team Leaders- Blue Mountains
Job reference number: 5100
Work Type: 2 X Full Time or 4 days a week
Location: Blue Mountains
Kirinari Community Services has a vision to be a progressive business of excellence in the delivery of services to people with a disability. We are a value driven and flexible service experiencing significant growth and leading our teams through massive change, largely as a result of the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme. This is a fabulous opportunity for people who like a fast paced and challenging role that focus's on people and their strengths.
In this role, you will;
- Lead a team of DSW's in the active support of several adults within their own home.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm to work with people with disabilities and be able to demonstrate your knowledge of Person Centered Support.
- Have a working understanding of the NDIS, be able to use a computer and own a working smart phone.
- You will be creative, flexible and innovative in exploring different ways to support people to live a good life.
To succeed in this role, you will bring with you the following skills and ability;
- Experience and knowledge in working with people with disability is desirable
- A strong track record in delivery in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiasm and a genuine commitment to achieving positive outcomes for customers and their families.
- You will have excellent communication skills and presentation and have genuine care and concern for your customers.
- You will bring with you a positive attitude and willingness to enjoy yourself and have fun with customers, whilst delivering professional services.
- You will work collaboratively, network internally and externally to the organisation and have great self management skills.
To apply please click on APPLY NOW. Upload your cover letter explaining how your qualifications, skills and previous experience make you the best candidate for this role. Upload your CV to the same portal.
Position expires: Friday 14th July.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be provided with flexible work arrangements. This role reports directly to the Relationship Manager.
For further information, please contact Kirinari Relationship Manager James Kilby, on (02) 4782 9371
All successful applicants are required to undergo a criminal records check as a condition of employment. You must have a current drivers license. Having a car with third party insurance is desirable. You must either have or be able to obtain a Working with Children Check. Kirinari is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.